Secrets of St Augustine Ghost Tours
The St Augustine Ghost tours are a seventy-five-minute walking tour. The tour is a fully narrated and is lead by a professional tour guide. The visitors are walking through historic and haunted street of the Ancient City. The tour guide Dion Moore, an American Spinner, will guide the visitor through four hundred and fifty years of trauma and tragedy.
On the tour, you will visit the old cities and other historical sites in St. Augustine. This is where you see old and ancient places. You can see the cemetery at the Courtyard of the St. Geroge Inn. The city of St. Augustine is the oldest city of European origin in America.
The visitors will be pick up and drop off at the Oldest Wooden School House. The tour will end in the courtyard of the St. George Inn at 2 St. George Street. The tour depart time is between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm. You can print a paper copy out or an electronic ticket for the tour.
You will need a confirmation number when booking the tour. If there are not enough visitors. The tour may be canceled and they would get a full refund. All children must be an adult at all times. This is a short walking tour. If there is bad weather the tour will reschedule another day or get a full refund.
If you want to go on a walking haunted tour. Then this is a great tour for you. The tour begins at the Oldest Wooden School House. Where you will depart and return back. You can see the Ancient City and old cemeteries. St. Augustine is one of the old city in America.
A 75 minute walking tour through the historic and haunted streets of the Ancient City. Dion Moore, The American Spinner, will guide you through 450 years of trauma and tragedy as no one else can. You will visit the Old City Gates, the Public Burial Ground, Tolomato Cemetery, the old Funeral Parlor, Spanish Street, and end up on top human remains in the courtyard of The St George Inn. St Augustine is the oldest city of European orgin in America but hear how the community endured these incredible events and continues to thrive to this day.
Pickup & Return:
Across from the Oldest Wooden School House.
- Tour ends in the courtyard of the St George Inn at 2 St George Street.
Departure Times: 6pm & 8pm
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.