Savory Faire Food Walking Tour
The Savory Faire Food Walking Tour gives guests an opportunity to experience the flavors of St Augustine; stretch your legs and head out on a flavorful adventure through the streets of this historic city. This three hour tour was started over ten years ago, and each adventure is as unique as the first. The tour includes visits to local restaurants where guests will be able to sample some of the most iconic St. Augustine foods. They will also have the option of a wine-pairing package that will include 4 glasses of wine at various stops. Each of these wines has been meticulously paired to complement each meal.
The tour is also fully narrated, and your guide is an expert on St. Augustine cuisine. Learn how the flavors have influenced the modern restaurant scene as well as enjoying local hot spots.
Make sure you do not miss out on the fantastic Savory Faire Food Walking Tour to experience some of the most explosive tastes in St. Augustine, FL.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour and free beer/wine/soft drinks at each stop.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is about a mile of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Savory Faire Food Walking Tour last?
The tour is 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Savory Faire Food Walking Tour?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Savory Faire Food Walking Tour handicap accessible?
- Is parking available?
Paid public parking lots are located behind the Villa Zorayda and the Lightner Museum.