Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine
In St. Augustine, Florida there is one attraction that stands out quite a bit. It is the Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium. If you have never heard of this amazing place, you should definitely check it out. There are so many wonders for the curious mind to see. It is designed for all ages to enjoy and explore.
The building itself is a rarity and interesting. It is housed in the Castle Warden which was build in 1887. Ripley's has had their museum there since 1950. This is the first of his museums, and he has created many more since. It has more than 13,000 square feet of exhibits that will blow your mind. There are 3 stories of a building to explore! It is a self guided tour so you are able to take your time and really experience the museum the best way for you.
The exhibits that are displayed include objects from Robert Ripley's personal collection and interactive galleries with activities that let your mind explore. You will see a collection of over 800 unique artifacts unbelievable art, illusions to test you brain, and interactive fun.
If you love to explore your brain and see unique and interesting things this is the place to visit. You will see unbelievable articles and art. You will be able to do interactive fun activities. All these exhibits will be a fun way to surprise your brain and see new things. The best part about it, you are allowed to take your time and explore the museum all at your pace. Enjoy your visit to St. Augustine, Florida with a fun exploration of Ripley's Believe it or Not.
St. Augustine's Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium is housed in the Castle Warden, built in 1887. It has been the home of the original Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum since 1950. The museum has more than 13,000 square feet of exhibits that include many objects from Robert Ripley's personal collection, interactive galleries filled with activities to expand your mind. This self-guided tour covers three stories filled with an ever-changing collection of over 800 unique artifacts, unbelievable art, crazy illusions, and wacky interactives. Ripley's is fun for curious minds of all ages. Experience the odd world of Robert Ripley!
Pickup & Return:
Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium.
Departure Times: 9am to 8pm
- Attraction ticket
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- What is included in the admission price for Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine?
The price includes admission into the facility & all exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine?
People typically spend about two hours here.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Yes, cameras are allowed.
- For what ages is Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.