Potter's Wax Museum
As the first ever established wax museum, Potter's Wax Museum in St. Augustine, FL is one of the best attractions to visit when in the area.
With great opportunities for pictures and photo ops, the wax museum offers hyper-realistic sculptures of famous celebrities, musicians, artists, athletes, and iconic leaders. From Britney Spears and George Bush to Harry Potter and Austin Powers, a visit to Potter's Wax Museum is sure to be an interesting one.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Potter's Wax Museum?
Most people spend about an hour at the museum.
- Is Potter's Wax Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is Potter's Wax Museum appropriate?
It's appropriate for all ages.
- Is parking available at Potter's Wax Museum? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.