Old Town Trolley Narrated Tour - St. Augustine, FL
Sit back and relax as knowledgable trolley conductors share the history of America's oldest city and its amazing sights and attractions.
St. Augustine was founded in 1565 by Pedro Menendez de Aviles, and is a truly unique city full of glorious buildings, colonial Spanish neighborhoods, and a charm and character of its own. The trolley's expert guides will tell stories of the first Spanish settlers as you pass Castillo de San Marcos Fort which guarded the city against foreign attackers many years ago. Touch the sand where Ponce de Leon first stepped ashore, and take photographs of the amazing architecture of this ancient city including Flagler College, Ponce de Leon Hotel, and the oldest wooden schoolhouse.
The 70-minute tour features over 20 stops and more than 100 points of interest. Tour at your own pace with the hop-on hop-off feature that allows you to get off at any of our convenient stops situated close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Trolley tickets also grant free admission to the St. Augustine History Museum and free beach shuttle to Alligator Farm, the Lighthouse Museum, and the beach. This is a touring deal that can't be beat when visiting St. Augustine.
- The Authentic Old Jail and Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Welcome Center US 1
- Visitors Information Center
- Authentic Old Drugstore, Potters Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
- City Gate and St. George Street, Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Colonial Quarter
- Pirate and Treasure Museum
- The Bay View at Best Western
- Hypolita and St. George Street
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstones Chocolates
- Villa Zorayda
- Lightner Museum, Flagler College
- Cathedral Basicilica, Government House, Plaza de la Constitucion
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic Cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, Aviles St, and Beach Bus Stop
- Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripley's Believe It! or Not
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center and Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco Shopping District
- Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- The Old Senator and Howard Johnson
- Fountain of Youth
Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every 15-20 minutes. Free parking is available at the old jail. Discounted parking for trolley guests is available at the Welcome Center at 27 San Marco Ave and at the Old Drugstore at 31 Orange St.
- What methods of transportation does the Old Town Trolley Narrated Tour - St. Augustine, FL use?
You will ride in an open-air trolley.
- Approximately how long does the Old Town Trolley Narrated Tour - St. Augustine, FL last?
The tour is approximately 70 minutes if you do not get off.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is appropriate for all ages!
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Old Town Trolley Narrated Tour - St. Augustine, FL?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Old Town Trolley Narrated Tour - St. Augustine, FL handicap accessible?
- Where does the tour meet?
You can hop on the train at any of the stops!