Nights of Lights Boat Cruise
Schedule By Date:
· Open every holiday!
· Includes complimentary hot chocolate! Available in our shop before checking in at the boat!
· Bar on board open during all tour times for those 21 and older. We always check ID's! You are more than welcome to bring your own snacks and appetizers.
· The 6pm tour time is for all ages. Everyone, no matter the age, must have a ticket to board.
· The 7:45pm and 9:30pm tour times are suitable for 17 and older. We sometimes make exceptions on the 7:45pm cruise for those 6 and older (you must call ahead), but the 9:30pm cruise is adults only no exceptions.
· If you have more than 14 in your party you must book a Private Cruise at least 2 days in advance, no exceptions. To do this please email info@FLwatertours.com.
· Although the temperature stays pretty mild during the holiday season, we do have warm wool blankets aboard for those chilly evenings.
· Keep in mind that gratuity is not included.
· You must arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes before your time of departure, this is to accommodate the check-in process as well as the captain's mandatory safety briefing. We always leave on time no matter what.
· We have free parking!
Pickup & Return:
North St. Augustine, FL.
Departure Times: Everyday 6pm, 7:45pm and 9:30pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes and fees
- Live commentary on board
- Local and professional tour guide
- Master Captain
- USCG inspected and insured tour boat
- All necessary USCG inspected life jackets
- Free Parking
- Complimentary hot chocolate
- Beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks available for purchase.
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required. If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us in writing at least 48 hours before your tour or a $10 per person reschedule fee will apply. A $10 per person fee will be charged to all 'no-shows' without a written notice of cancellation by email to info@FLwatertours.com. The 'no-show' fee will not be charged if you let us know at least 6 hours before your tour so we can take you off the manifest to allow other passengers to book. If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax 're-book' fee will apply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers