Night of Lights: #1 Booze Cruise in St. Augustine, Fl
Booze Cruise Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
View of Castillo de San Marcos from the water.
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
View of the Bridge of Lions from the water.
Pass By: National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
View of Mission of Nombre de Dios from the water.
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
View of the St. Augustine Lighthouse from the water.
Pickup & Return:
254 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Guests - Bring Your Own Beverage (BYOB)
- Party Lights
- First Mate
- Master Captain
Does not include:
- Alcoholic Beverages - All tours are BYOB - Guests are allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- OTCC takes daily safety measures to prevent the spread of all COVID19. Individuals with COVID19 symptoms are not permitted on the boat + Individuals that have tested positive for COVID19 are not permitted on the boat + Individuals who enter the boat assume the risk of contracting COVID19.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Night of Lights: #1 Booze Cruise in St. Augustine, Fl?
It lasts approximately 1.5 hours.