Night of Lights: #1 Booze Cruise in St. Augustine, Fl
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
The Night of Lights is a 3-hour booze cruise down the St. Johns River that departs from the Original St. Augustine Amphitheater at the Maritime Park for $44 and up. A cash bar will be available, with drink specials, giveaways throughout the cruise, and a costume contest.
The night starts with a Harry Potter parade. The theme is Harry Potter: Hogwarts Express and the parade will be led by two Gamblers dressed as Hagrid and Professor Slughorn. The cruise will then head to the first stop at the Original St. Augustine Amphitheater for a little Spontaneous Dementor Magic Show and Butterbeer sampling (it doesn't get any more wizarding than this!).
After that, you'll have time to wander around the city's historic district and cross into St. Augustine Beach for a souvenir photo stop at The Sandwich Board, a local restaurant whose signs are found all over town but only have Pop-Tarts on them (it's not as good as it sounds).
"We've never had a year without a costume contest," said Scott Meyer, co-owner of Night of Lights. "While we don't plan to add new surprises this year, we always have some great extras. I doubt this will be one of our best years yet!"
Some highlights include Potter-themed music, snacks, prizes, and more. The actual St. Augustine Amphitheater, where the ship leaves from, is magical, with a full bar, beer garden, pirate cove with large screen TVs, and more! It's near all the downtown nightlife hotspots as well!
Booze Cruise Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
View of Castillo de San Marcos from the water.
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
View of the Bridge of Lions from the water.
Pass By: National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
View of Mission of Nombre de Dios from the water.
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
View of the St. Augustine Lighthouse from the water.
Pickup & Return:
254 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Guests - Bring Your Own Beverage (BYOB)
- Party Lights
- First Mate
- Master Captain
Does not include:
- Alcoholic Beverages - All tours are BYOB - Guests are allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- OTCC takes daily safety measures to prevent the spread of all COVID19. Individuals with COVID19 symptoms are not permitted on the boat + Individuals that have tested positive for COVID19 are not permitted on the boat + Individuals who enter the boat assume the risk of contracting COVID19.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Night of Lights: #1 Booze Cruise in St. Augustine, Fl?
It lasts approximately 1.5 hours.