Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine
Experience the paranormal side with the 90-minute haunted ghost walking tour of this historic city on the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine. With this tour, you will get to hear legends, stories, and history of the city all while visiting popular locations and landmarks that have had documented hauntings. This will be the perfect adventure for friends and family as you learn about the dark past of the oldest city in the United States.
Meet your professional and knowledgeable guide at the departure point of the LoveTree Cottage where you will begin your tour and head into the dark streets of the city. Your guide is dressed in costumed to add a little fun to the tour and will even provide humor mixed in throughout the dark stories and tales during your journey. During the tour you will stop at many notable locations such as:
Castillo de San Marcos- Oldest and largest masonry fort in the United States. It was constructed in 1672 and wasn't deactivated until 1933, over 250 years of military possession.
City Gates- These two coquina pillars were erected in 1808 to lead visitors into the heart of the city of St. Augustine.
Tolomato Cemetery- This cemetery was the former site of a village of Guale Indians who converted to Christianity. The graves date back to the 1700-1800s
Huguenot Cemetery- A Protestant burial ground that was used from 1821-1884.
- What methods of transportation does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine use?
This is a walking tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. Approximately 1 mile of walking is included.
- Approximately how long does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine last?
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is a haunted tour, so parental discretion is required.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine depart from?
Love Tree Cottage at 6 Cordova Street. There is parking available at nearby parking garages.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine?