Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine
Take a comprehensive and exciting tour through the old city of St. Augustine where you'll experience all the legends of haunting locations with Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine.
Your tour will take you through the dark streets of St. Augustine where you'll hear the legends and lore of the area and the spirits that still roam the streets years and years later. You'll begin at Love Tre Cottage before winding your way through the area to two separate chilling cemeteries, the old fort in the area, the gates of the city and many personal favorite locations of your tour guide. You'll hear stories of lost love, death and so much more.
This tour requires reservations. It begins at 8:30pm Sunday through Thursday and includes two tours Friday and Saturday, 8:30pm and 9:30pm. You'll begin your tour at Love Tree Cottage and end at 6 Cordova Street. Food and drinks are not included on this tour. This is a walking tour, but minimal walking is necessary. Please dress accordingly for the weather and wear comfortable footwear. This tour is wheelchair accessible, but please notify the staff if additional assistance is necessary when booking your tour.
Spend a chilling evening exploring the history, legends and lore that is found in the old city of St. Augustine with the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine Tour.
Join the storytellers for a 90-minute tour as they guide you through Old St. Augustine visiting some of their favorite haunts. Begin at the Love Tree Cottage and then stroll through the darkened streets, hearing stories of the long deceased residents who have not moved on.
Visit two cemeteries, the grounds of the Old Fort, city gates, and your guides' favorite personal sites. The tour ends back at the Love Tree Cottage to hear the world famous legend of Eternal Love. Adults and kids alike are sure to delight in learning about Old St. Augustine's spooky haunts. Tours are led at 8:30pm Sunday through Thursday, and at both 8:30pm and 9:30pm on Friday and Saturday.
Pickup & Return:
Love Tree Cottage.
6 Cordova Street.
Departure Times: 8:30pm, Sunday - Thursday 8:30pm & 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- What methods of transportation does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine use?
This is a walking tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. Approximately 1 mile of walking is included.
- Approximately how long does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine last?
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is a haunted tour, so parental discretion is required.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine depart from?
Love Tree Cottage at 6 Cordova Street. There is parking available at nearby parking garages.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine?