Come join us for a most haunting experience on this city's premier "fright-seeing" tours as you explore the darker side of St. Augustine's past. s the only tour that takes you inside the three most haunted places in all of St. Augustine. The Old Drug store rests upon an old Indian burial ground and is a natural gathering place for lost souls and malignant spirits. Enter if you dare and learn the secrets of embalming and why so many people were buried alive. The Spanish Military Hospital was the death bed of thousands of soldiers -- hear about amputations and strange medical practices shared in whispered tones as you re-live the grizzly duties of 17th century medical practitioners.
The Old Jail was built in 1891 and housed prisoners for over 60 years. Listed on the Florida and National Haunted Places Register, the Old Jail has been the site of countless supernatural occurrences. You're not afraid, are you?
- Price includes narrated trolley tour.
- Tours depart at various times. Please check schedule for specific dates and times.
- Tour length is approximately 80 minutes.
- Due to content, this tour may not be suitable for young children.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour is not handicap accessible.
- Tour includes walking -- comfortable shoes and jacket are recommended.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted.