Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL
Come join us for a most haunting experience on this city's premier "fright-seeing" tours as you explore the darker side of St. Augustine's past. This is the only tour that takes you inside the two of the most haunted places in all of St. Augustine. This spooky tour allows guests to learn about the haunted history of St. Augustine while visiting two haunted sites. The stops on this tour include:
- Old Jail
- Potter's Wax Museum's Chamber of Horrors
Each of these places is home to some of the creepiest legends and stories in the city. Your knowledgeable tour guide will be able to fill you in on all of the mystery during this immersive and interesting adventure. This tour is great for all ages over 12 years, but younger guests may attend with their parent or guardian. This tour is a great way to truly uncover the history surrounding St. Augustine, so do not miss out!
The Old Jail was built in 1891 and housed prisoners for over 60 years. Listed on the Florida and National Haunted Places Register, the Old Jail has been the site of countless supernatural occurrences. You're not afraid, are you?
- Price includes narrated trolley tour.
- Tours depart at various times. Please check schedule for specific dates and times.
- Tour length is approximately 80 minutes.
- Due to content, this tour may not be suitable for young children.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour is not handicap accessible.
- Tour includes walking -- comfortable shoes and jacket are recommended.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted.
- What methods of transportation does the Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL use?
This is a bus tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. There is approximately 1 mile of walking at two stops, Old Jail and Potter's Wax Museum's Chamber of Horrors.
- Approximately how long does the Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL last?
It lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Due to the nature of the tour, children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Where does the Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL depart from?
1304 N Ponce de Leon Blvd. Paid parking is located nearby.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL?
- Is the Ghost & Gravestones Night Tour - St. Augustine, FL handicap accessible?