St. Augustine History Museum
A combination of historical displays and private collections bring over 400 years of Florida history to life, including exhibits dedicated to the countries from which Florida's culture is drawn.
Experience the building of Flagler's Railroad that started in St. Augustine and went 128 miles out to sea to Key West. From the Indians to the Spanish Galleons and Pirates to the Revolutionary War, you will find Florida's history a fascinating story.
- Price includes admission to Florida Heritage Museum.
- Please check schedule for specific hours of operation.
- Tour length is approximately two hours to all day.
- The museum is appropriate for all ages.
- The museum is handicap accessible.