Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
The tour departs at 9AM, and guests are required to arrive at the boat by 8:45AM. The boat is a 45-foot pontoon vessel that is inspected and insured by the US Coast Guard, and only travels in the Intracoastal for a comfortable and peaceful journey. A mandatory safety briefing will be conducted before departure, and life jackets are provided for both children and adults.
Notable landmarks that may be seen on the tour include the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Bridge of Lions, Castillo de San Marcos, and more.
The tour begins within a short walk from the cruise terminal. You can bring a hard copy or digital version of your voucher to participate in this activity.
The tour package includes all the essentials for a comfortable and informative experience. Guests will receive a complimentary bottle of water to stay hydrated during the tour. Admission to the tour is included in the package. A live tour guide will provide commentary on board, and a local guide will be there to share their knowledge and expertise about the sights and landmarks during the sightseeing cruise. Additionally, free parking is provided for convenience.
Board our vessel for a fun cruise through the Intracoastal of St. Augustine, great for friends, families and kids! Although nature is never guaranteed, we bring you to the best locations to observe the wildlife including Dolphins, Manatees, Sea Turtles and Florida birds such as the Pelican, Osprey and Spoonbill. With our
Experienced Naturaliston board as your guide for the tour, you will be sure to leave wanting more, and with a new passion for our marine life.
- Tour leaves the dock at 9AM, you must check in at the boat no later than 8:45am.
- Our vessel is a 45' US Coast Guard Inspected and Insured Pontoon Boat, that operates only in the Intracoastal for a nice relaxing ride.
- There will be a mandatory safety briefing before leaving the dock. We have all required life vests for children and adults.
- Some famous landmarks along the tour include; St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Bridge of Lions, Castillo de san Marcos and more.
Pickup & Return:
Camachee Cove Marine - Dock A-19.
Departure Times: 9AM
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Free Parking
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately