Dolphin Safari and Scenic Boat Tour from St. Augustine
There is nothing better than learning something new every day that you are in a new place and this is what you are going to do on the boat tour of the century.
Seeing these animals in their natural habit is something that people find the most interesting. They get to learn about dolphins and why they live the way that they do which is something that most people have no idea about. There is always something for you to learn when you are doing something new which is amazing. There is local pods that have been around for years which is something that your guide will show you when you are on the boat ride.
Dolphins have been known to be one of the friendliest animals that are in the sea and is something that most people would not have known if it were not for tour like this one with all of the information that comes with the tour. After you have seen the animals there is more to come with a ride down into the town which will make it where you will see the history in there which is something that makes people amazed with the views that have been in the city.
All of this ride there is information about the ways that the city works and this is something that most people want to know when they are not from there which is why they have the best time learning the information that they are learning when they are learning. This is all something that can be remembered when they are out there on the ocean learning this information.
Get ready for a fun filled dolphin safari and scenic boat ride in and around the St. Augustine Bay Front. Please check in 15 minutes before your departure time at the vessel. All passengers will find the boat docked at the Vilano Fishing Pier, with plenty of free parking on both sides of Vilano Road.
Please dress according to the days weather and remember it is always a little cooler on the water. Sunscreen, sun glasses (polarized if you have them) and water are a must on hot days.
After a safety briefing from the captain, you will begin your 90 minute dolphin safari in the Matanzas Bay Inlet. There are several small pods of local dolphin that live here year round. The second half of your cruise will bring you to downtown St. Augustine for the scenic portion of your trip. There you will see the famous Castillo de San Marcos, The Great Cross, St. Augustine Bay Front, and the Bridge of Lions.
Pickup & Return:
Vilano Fishing Pier.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 10am
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Free parking
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required