Corks and Forks Strolling Tour (St. Augustine)
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
On this tour, one will be guided by an experienced guide who will take them to some of the best restaurants and wine bars in the city. The tour typically takes around three hours and covers a distance of about 1 mile. An individual will sample a variety of different foods and wines and learn about the history of the city and its culinary scene. The tour is a perfect way to experience the flavors of St. Augustine and discover new favorites.
Individuals will visit some of the best restaurants and wine bars in St. Augustine and sample various foods and wines. The tour is a great way to experience the city's flavors and discover new favorites. They will also learn about the history of St. Augustine and its culinary scene. The tour is perfect for foodies and wine lovers who want to experience the best of St. Augustine's culinary scene.
St. Augustine is known for its rich history and vibrant culinary scene. The city is home to various restaurants and wine bars, each offering unique flavors and styles. The Corks and Forks Strolling Tour is a great way to experience the best of St. Augustine's culinary scene and discover new favorites.
In conclusion, the Corks and Forks Strolling Tour is a perfect way to experience the flavors of St. Augustine and indulge in the city's rich culinary scene. The tour is guided by an experienced guide and takes one to some of the city's best restaurants and wine bars. Individuals will sample a variety of different foods and wines and learn about the history of the city and its culinary scene. Take advantage of this delicious educational experience, and book a tour today!
Culinary Tour Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Augustine, St. Augustine, Florida
We offer local- neighborhood foodie tours and culinary adventures, entertaining everyone from lifelong locals to international visitors.
Founded in 1565 by Spanish explorers, St. Augustine is the oldest continuously-inhabited European-established settlement in what is now the contiguous United States.
Love history? Then come take a leisurely stroll, to explore the streets and some of our favorite venues, in St. Augustine!
3 hours of glorious food and wine pairings
4 to 5 fabulous venues
Fully guided by a licensed and knowledgeable tour host
Exciting city exploration on route to each amazing venue
Inclusive of food and wine (beer substitution available by request)
Pass By: Flagler College, 74 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4342
On our foodie tours, we pass by Flagler College. Founded in 1968, the campus comprises 19 acres (77,000 m ), the centerpiece of which is the Ponce de León Hotel, built in 1888 as a luxury hotel. The architects were John Carrere and Thomas Hastings, working for Henry Morrison Flagler, the industrialist, oil magnate and railroad pioneer. It is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Pickup & Return:
24 Cathedral Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Lunch - 3 hours of glorious food and wine pairings at 5 fabulous venues. Guided and hosted city tour in route to each venue. All-inclusive of food and wine (beer substitution available).
- Dinner - 3 hours of glorious food and wine pairings at 5 fabulous venues. Guided and hosted city tour in route to each venue. All-inclusive of food and wine (beer substitution available).
- Alcoholic Beverages
Does not include:
- Tour Host gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accomodate most food allergies, but NOT dietary preferences. Please list: Vegetarian, Vegan, Life Threatening Allergies (gluten, shellfish, nuts, etc.), if applicable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We limit tour size to 10 guests max. Our guides carry hand sanitizer, but guests are encouraged to bring their own. Face masks may be required when entering/exiting public buildings and are encouraged along the route. This is a GROUP activity. Guests will travel and be seated together, as a group.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Corks and Forks Strolling Tour (St. Augustine)?
It lasts approximately 3 hours.