Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island
Explore the beautiful South Padre Island in a fun and unique way with a rental of a water bike. These fun bikes will be a blast for you and your friends as you head out on the coastal waters for a great day in the sun. During the tour there are many opportunities to see tons of the local wildlife and vegetation, making for a beautiful and adventurous experience. Some of the wildlife that is possible to see include seagulls, osprey, pelicans, jumping mullets, and more.
Arrive at the Water Bike Site 15 minutes before your rental time to receive your water bikes and life jacket as well as getting a brief training on how to safely maneuver the water bikes. The design makes it easy to balance and operate as it has a pontoon design with a sturdy platform. After, enjoy exploring the surrounding scenery with your whole group.
As your tour begins to wind down just return the pedal bike back to the starting area where you started and leave with a feeling of accomplishment and tons of memories with family and friends with this adventurous activity. Enjoy many other activities and adventures on your vacation today and get the best deals with a vacation package to South Padre Island.
- What is included in the admission price for Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island?
The price includes the water bike rental & a life jacket.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required.
- Is Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a timed activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear clothes that you can get wet.
- What age is Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island appropriate for?
Children must be accompanied by an adult. You must be at least 5 feet tall.
- Is parking available for Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island? If so, is it free?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
You may bring a waterproof camera.