Water Bike Rental on South Padre Island
On this wonderful tour, you can visit either in the morning or the afternoon. A tour guide is a person who is local and knows more about the tour. You will learn about native wildlife in their natural environment. This is a sixty-minute tour.
You will arrive at the South Padre Island water bike site in about fifteen minutes before booking the tour so you can complete the registration. The tour guide is will head the visitors to the private waterfront. Where you will receive a professional tip on waterbikes.
On the tour, the visitors will learn how to balance and operate on a waterbike. You can travel through a protected by a canal system. There are seagulls and pelicans. When coming to an hour at the end of the trip you will return back to the original departure. This is where the visitors picked up.
There is a two hundred and seventy-five body weight on the waterbikes. You will need to print out a paper or an electronic ticket for this tour. The tour includes a water bike and life jackets. It does not include hotel pick ups and drops off. A confirmation number is needed when booking the tour.
If you want to have an adventurous time with family. This is the tour for you. All children need to be with an adult at all times. There will be a brisk walk on the tour. If you like to ride then you must be five feet tall. Being in South Padre Island you can see a lot of water attractions. A water bike is a fun and wonderful way to see all the excitement on the sixty-minute tour.
Arrive at the South Padre Island water bike site 15 minutes before your selected rental time to complete your paperwork.
Then head to the private waterfront, where you'll receive some professional tips for maneuvering your water bike. The pontoon design makes for a stable platform that is easy to balance on and operate. Travel out into the protected canal system, where you might spot seagulls, pelicans, osprey, jumping mullets, and maybe even the unique ink fish.
As you approach the hour mark, just pedal bike to the starting point to return your bike, we encourage you to call use as your heading in so we can help you at the boat dock. Due to equipment limitations there is a 275 lb. weight limit.
Pickup & Return:
Rental location on South Padre Island.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- Use of water bike and life jacket
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to equipment limitations, riders must be at least 5 feet (152 cm) tall
- Offsite use is not permitted; you must launch and land at the local operator's private boat ramp