48 Hour Bicycle Rental
One of the best ways to explore a new area is by bicycle! Cruise down South Padre Island's boulevards and see what the city has to offer. You can rent a few bikes or a lot of bikes depending on your group size. Since the area is relatively small, a bicycle is a great way to get around and experience it. The bikes that you will rent are comfortable and have plenty of sizes. All fees are included in your price!
Some of the things you may see or do in South Padre Island include...
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark & Beach
- Gravity Park
- Southern Wave Sailing Charters
- Sea Turtle, Inc.
- Cristo de los Pescadores
- Brownsville Museum of Fine Art
- South Padre Island Birding & Nature Center
- Andy Bowie County Park
While you're in South Padre Island, take advantage of this bicycle rental and explore this amazing city while on your vacation! You can pick up the bikes at SPI Activites, LLC (2600 Padre Blvd. Suite N) or Ocean Motion (4309 Padrew Blvd).
- What is included in the admission price for 48 Hour Bicycle Rental?
The price includes a bike & helmet.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is 48 Hour Bicycle Rental appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is photography & video recording allowed?