24 Hour Bicycle Rental
Wanting something different on your vacation to South Padre Island? Try renting a bicycle. You can rent them for twenty-four hours which gives you time to leisurely see the sites. The bikes are delivered directly to your hotel.
La Jolla, California
On the La Jolla bike tour, you will see sites such as;
- Crystal Pier,
- Pacific Beach Boardwalk,
- Children's Pool,
- La Jolla Cove,
- Windansea Surf Spot, and
- Historical Cave Store
You can ride with a group or you can take a map and ride by yourself. The tour starts at the top of Mount Soledad where you can see a panoramic view of San Diego.
Included in the tour are;
- Twenty - one-speed hard-tail, front suspension mountain bikes,
- Bottled water, and
- Tour guide
The bicycles here make for a comfortable ride. The bikes have fat tires and ten different gear options. Included in this tour are the bikes and all fees and taxes. This tour does not offer hotel drop-off.
South Padre Island is one of the best vacation destinations to travel by bicycle due to its small size, a total of 5 miles long and a half mile wide. The size makes it easy for visitors to get to all the popular attractions. Book your adventurous vacation package to South Padre Island.
- What is included in the admission price for 24 Hour Bicycle Rental?
The price includes a bike & helmet.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- Is 24 Hour Bicycle Rental guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a timed activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is 24 Hour Bicycle Rental appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is photography & video recording allowed?