Ultimate Historic Jerome Tour
Your tour starts with a five-hour trip with the hotel pickup from your choice of two locations, Cottonwood or Sedona. Hop on your climate-controlled minivan, where you will go by the beautiful Verde Valley on your way to Clarkdale, with your guide giving full narration along the route.
Budget Travel.com voted Jerome as one of the coolest small towns, making it a have-to-visit place. Your guide will go over the history of this copper mining town, as well as neighboring Clarksdale, and Cottonwood, known for its historical bootleg dealings
You will not want to miss the sliding jail, and along the way see the former brothels spots which once were on Prostitution Row. See an abandoned mine shaft at Audrey Headframe Park. Don't forget to check out the United Verde Copper Company and Little Daisy Maine, along with other historic sites along the way.
This tour has one hour and a half of free time. Use your provided coupon and devour a scrumptious lunch of your choice from the Mile High Grill and Inn or Grapes Restaurant. These restaurants are two of Jerome's famous diners. After lunch, check out premium tasting of most excellent wines Arizona has to offer. After lunch, you are transported back to your beginning point of the tour.
Pickup and return are at centrally located Cottonwood hotels. Departure time is at 10 AM, with hotel pickups starting about thirty to sixty minutes before departure time.
Ticket price includes a discount coupon for lunch, hotel pickup, and drop off, transport by air-conditioned minivan, professional driver/guide, live tour narration, local taxes, and bottled water.
Start your 5-hour tour with hotel pickup from Sedona or Cottonwood. Board a climate-controlled minivan and travel through the Verde Valley en route to Clarkdale and your final destination, and listen to live commentary from your guide along the way.
Voted as one of America's coolest small towns by readers of BudgetTravel.com, Jerome is a must-visit locale. This classic tour of Historic Jerome provides a comprehensive look at the rich history in this copper mining town, as well as nearby Clarkdale and the 'bootleg capital' of Cottonwood.
Visit the sliding jail and see where brothels once stood at the former Prostitution Row. Peer down into an abandoned mine shaft at Audrey Headframe Park, and see the United Verde Copper Company and Little Daisy Mine, in addition to numerous other historic sites.
During 1.5 hours of free time, use your provided coupon to savor a delicious lunch at your choice of either the Mile High Grill & Inn or Grapes Restaurant — two of Jerome's renowned eateries. Perhaps visit a tasting room for a premium tasting of northern Arizona's finest wines.
Afterward, you're transported back to the starting point of your tour.
Pickup & Return:
Centrally located Sedona and Cottonwood hotels
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 10am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Discount coupon for lunch ($15 value)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Please wear sturdy shoes as there are uneven surfaces. As we are higher elevation, please bring a jacket and warmer clothes in winter.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking