Sedona Spirit Journey is a fully guided tour, this unique experience was created so you can learn more about Sedona and how people use the Medicine Wheel as a process to heal issues with your mind and body. This tour is very spiritual it is a very relaxing activity. A lot of history, geology and spiritual connections take place in Sedona. This is a very personalized small group tour and you get to explore different vortexes locations.
Explore Oak Creek Canyon, Uptown and W Sedona, Bell Canyon and 7 Canyons areas, all transportation is included up to 6 people per van. The duration of this trip is of three hours approximately keep in mind that there is a little bit of walking involved so be sure you are dress appropriately for this occasion. The tour includes pick up and drop off from your hotel, commercial permits transportation, water and fee passes.
Come and join us in this great experience, this is a perfect activity to get in touch with nature and understand how our body and mind are connected with each other this is a must do activity while visiting Arizona.
The Medicine Wheel Teaching and Journey will be using a Lakota Medicine Wheel. Depending on how many hours to plan for your tour will determine how many vortex sites and location included along with Spiritual Vortex Journey of Sedona. There are 5 listed Vortexes and many others that you can utilize within the time of the tour. Tours can be booked from 3 to 8-hour or more. On the tour you will be take to the sacred sites and vortex locations,spending time on the land, and feeling the energies. A meditation on the rocks or life process activation is easy to add to your tour. Between the locations your guide will drive through some of the other energies of Sedona sharing about the History of Sedona, Geology, Native American and Local stories, and much more.
Each tour and journey will be individualized and intuitively created. There are 4 sections of Sedona - Oak Creek Canyon, Uptown and W Sedona, Cathedral/Bell area, and the 7 Canyons areas. Time, weather, locations, interests, physical abilities, and other things will be taken into consideration in the planning with your guide.
You will be going out in a Van (AC or heated.) Up to 6 people per vehicle can be accommodated. Meeting point is at local supplier's store front in Uptown, a common location, or pickup at your hotel. Water is provided. Wear clothes to fit the weather as well as layers since the temperatures change quickly during certain seasons. Short walking trails to allow for more stops.
Local supplier is permitted by the Coconino National Forest and Commercially insured to take you to these beautiful places in their Sedona Mini Van - "Silver Angel" Member of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce and Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association. Scheduled start time, hours for the tour, and places to see will be discussed by the guide.
Tour is operated in all types of weather except lightning storms. (in case of lightening, tour will be re-scheduled or you will receive a refund) The cancellation policy - no refunds less than 48 hours of tour date.
Pickup & Return:
Aligning Light Center of Sedona or local lodging location in Sedona.
Same as departure location.
Departure Times: Please confirm your departure time with local operator after booking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Sedona, AZ area
- Experienced guide, knowledgeable of the area.
- Commercial Permits from the Coconino National Forest
- Walking on the actual Forest Service land to feel the energies
- Driving in a Comfortable Van, named "Silver Angel"
- Guide a Native American Cherokee Grandmother, sharing Tolec and other processes
- Water and other items for the weather available to use
- Passes, permits, and fees included
Does not include:
- Additional add-ons can be added at time of service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Specialized tour accommodations for the walking disabilities and wheelchairs, upon request
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring your camera, hats, and comfortable shoes (no flipflops)