Sedona Photography Tour
This is going to be a wonderful photographer tour for you as you will get to have fun and really enjoy yourself. If you are looking to do something special then you will have the time of your life here. You'll get a personal service and it will be a wonderful adventure for you. If you are looking to have a friendly and professional guide take you around and teach you how to take photographs as well as have fun seeing some of the best nature you have ever witnessed then you will be having the time of your life. It is going to be fun and exciting and you will not want to miss out on this tremendous activity. You will have a wonderful time and you will be able to really discover something special and fun. If you are looking to do something creative and do something fun and original then you are going to be in the right place. This is going to be a tour that is fresh and filled with excitement.
If you are looking to get your morning started and really have fun then you will wake up at 7 AM and you will get to visit about four sites where you will have a guide who will assist doing taking a wonderful photographs as well as show you how to be creative and really capture the beauty of the place. It is going to be a wonderful time for you that you will not want to miss out on.
You will be able to really have fun and excite yourself as well as learn how to do something cool and fun.
Leave downtown Sedona at 7am and visit between 3 and 4 different sites where your guide will assist you in getting exciting and display-worthy photographs which will be more beautiful, more creative, and more original than you have been taking before.
These trips start early in the morning to get the best light. You will be picked from the Schnebly Memorial Garden/Uptown Parking Lot in Sedona. You will be supplied all transportation, water, and lunch throughout the excursion. Some people taking this tour opt to stay in a local lodge the night before so they can start early and be fresh for the day. The guide can recommend a location for you if you prefer this option.
Pickup & Return:
Schnebly Memorial Garden
Returns to original departure point at about 2:30pm
Departure Times: 7am
- National forest fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch and snacks
- Professional photographer guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Waiver signature required before tour can begin
- Subject to U.S. Forest Service weather restrictions. If canceled due to these restrictions, you will be given the opportunity to choose an alternative date within the next year
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please be aware of temperatures and weather conditions, and please dress appropriately
|Sedona Photography Tour: Sedona Photo Workshop - Am|
|Available 10/25/2018 until 8/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|This option includes your Sedona Photography Workshop & lunch|
|Sedona Photography Tour: Sedona Photo Workshop - Pm|
|Available 10/24/2018 until 8/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|This option includes a Sedona Photography Workshop and dinner|