Polaris Rzr 1000cc 4-Seat Half-Day Rental
There is no better experience then exploring the natural beauty of Sedona, Arizona. This is something that should be seen at least once by anyone who has an appetite for adventure, and from the crisp desert air to the beautiful wild life and the mountainousness terrain that make this a worth while trip that you will remember for a long time. The Polaris Rzr 1000cc 4-Seat Half-Day Rental is a perfect way to explore the Sedona desert region in a comfortable four wheeler that will allow you to cover as much ground as possible.
When it comes to planning a trip to the Sedona Desert region there is no way to cover the large area on foot, and in order to actually see the beauty of the nature you will need something that is a little more compact then the average four wheeler. The Polaris Rzr 1000cc 4-Seat Half-Day Rental is an easy to learn and a one of a kind experience. The instructor will teach you how to operate the vehicle the correct and safe way and no safety gear is needed to operate. The Sedona desert is a one of a kind location with miles of beauty and interesting desert plants and creatures that make this a one of a kind trip. There are very few places on this earth that are as beautiful as the Sedona desert region and with good reason as this creates a tranquility experience like no other. Riding through the sand dunes is fine in itself, but throw in the beauty of a 4-seat monster and the beautiful desert scape and you have one heck of a day to spend.
Be your own guide while visiting Sedona and plan to rent an Off road vehicle. Safari Jeep Tours / Sedona OFF-ROAD Center has 2014 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 in 2 and 4 seat configurations available for full and 1/2 day rental. We provide you with maps and an ice chest with ice to create your own tour of Sedona's back country- explore the Outlaw Trail , Soldier's Pass, Diamond Back, Vultee Arch, Schnebley Hill and all the other stunning Sedona off road trails in the Red Rock Ranger District. We are only a half mile from Schnebley Hill Trail.
Stop wherever you want, drive wherever you like, don't be rushed. We show you how to get to the best places where you can enjoy Sedona's wildlife at your own pace. Our Polaris RZR's make your Sedona visit an unforgettable experience.
* Minimum age for primary driver is 25 years of age
* Minimum age for passengers is 5 years of age
* Price does not include mandatory off road rental insurance of $15.00- due at time of rental
Pickup & Return:
Sedona OffRoad Center.
Departure Times: 8am, 1pm
- Fuel surcharge
- Viator brokerage fee
- Private tour
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- $15 mandatory off road rental insurance due at time of rental
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 5 years old
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund