Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation with Lunch Full Day Tour
Spend a full day exploring the incredible scenery with a sightseeing tour of the Sedona area with the Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation Full-Day Tour with Lunch. This will be a fun-filled full-day tour experience with friends and family as you explore this gorgeous area on your next vacation to Arizona.
You'll start your tour in Sedona and continue on to the breathtaking landscape that makes up the Monument Valley Tribal Park. This area is the tribal property of the Navajo and makes up 91,696 acres of land that extends into Arizona and Utah. Your tour guide will share interesting facts and trivia about Monument Valley Tribal Park while you explore the endless buttes, mesas, towering rock structures and desert landscape and snap photo after photo of spectacular views across the canyon.
A visit to the Navajo Indian Reservation will open your eyes to the Navajo way of life from both the past and present and you'll even have the opportunity to see the traditional dwellings that are etched into the southwestern landscape. This tour also includes a delicious lunch, so you don't have to worry about bringing snacks or getting hungry along the way.
About the Sights
Monument Valley Tribal Park- A park that makes up 91,696 of Navajo tribal land. It is a region in the Colorado Plateau and includes multiple buttes with the largest being upwards of 1,000 feet tall.
Navajo Indian Reservation- Native American territory that covers over 17,544,500 acres throughout Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico.
The Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation Full-Day Tour with Lunch is the perfect way to spend the day exploring the Sedona area.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes guided tour and lunch.
- Approximately how long does the Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation with Lunch Full Day Tour last?
Approximately 12 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation with Lunch Full Day Tour?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.
- Is transportation to the departure location available for the Monument Valley Tribal Park & Navajo Indian Reservation with Lunch Full Day Tour?
Yes, Hotel pick up & drop off is available.
|Date / Day||Available Times|
|6:00 AM - 6:00 PM|