Comprehensive Grand Canyon Tour from Sedona
The Grand Canyon is one of the prettiest places to come in the whole world, and you could set off from either Sedona or Flagstaff depending on what you prefer. The tour company provides you with a nice place to stay, and they pick you up when it is time. You must use the tour as a way to entertain your family, and you must bring your kids because this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Your family comes along on this tour because they help get pictures and find the best places to hike. You are brought along the rim of the Colorado River, and you are shown the beauty spots that produce the best pictures.
Someone who wants to take this tour must be certain that they have chosen the right hotel in Sedona or Flagstaff. The company helps you see what is best for your accommodations, and you must ask the company if they have a time for you that fits your schedule.
Hiking to the Grand Canyon is one of the best things to do on vacation, and you must invest your time in hiking with family and educating your kids.
Venture beyond the pavements of the rim and hike a breathtaking descent into this magnificent gorge along a South Rim trail. Experienced, certified guides will lead you on an unforgettable trip that takes you a mile and a half down into this greatest of all canyons, with fantastic views and the thrill of knowing you have actually hiked the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a snack lunch at a beautiful picnic spot in the canyon before ascending back to up to the rim. It looks harder than it is. People from ages 9 to 75 have taken this four-hour round trip. When you reach the top, reward yourself with a lunch at Maswik Lodge, which is included, where Grand Canyon hikers traditionally celebrate their accomplishment with a hearty meal. Water, snacks, hiking poles, backpacks and crampons for sure footing are provided, as well as hiking tips and fun stories from the back-country. Your guides will pick you up at your hotel and return you at the end of a full-day adventure, one that you will never forget.
- Enjoy Oak Creek Canyon on your drive up to the Grand Canyon
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Lunch at the Maswik Lodge
- Visit multiple overlooks along the rim after your lunch
- Little Colorado River Gorge
- Visit the Historical Cameron Trading post
Pickup & Return:
- 6:00 am at your Hotel Lobby during the hot summer months
- 7:00 am at your Hotel Lobby during the cooler months
- Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier.
Departure Times: 6:00 am at your Hotel Lobby during the hot summer months 7:00 am at your Hotel Lobby during the cooler months Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees for the National Park
- Sales Tax
- Lunch at the Maswik Lodge
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable Hiking shoes
- We supply hiking poles
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved