Full Day Rental of 4-Seat Polaris Rzr 1000cc Off-Road Vehicle
Ready to have some fun in the sun? Get ready to go hog wild in a four seated Polaris RZR. It is a four wheeling vehicle for having fun in dirt and mud. If you are in the Sedona area and want to explore, this is the way to do it.
Take out a Polaris four wheeler and head out to the Red Rock country in Sedona. They can be rented for 1/2 and for the whole day. Take it out to do some exploring. Go on Outlaw Trail, Soldier's Pass, Diamond Back, and Schnebley Hill trails, to see all kinds of places. You will run into the Vultee Arch, which is a rock structure that looks a bridge. Find hideout cave, and pretend to be a cowboy robber hiding from the law in the old days.
There are kinds of great things to find out in the wild. The Honanki Heritage site is also out in the mountains, where you will find ancient ruins, and also drawings on the cliff sides. There are plenty of beautiful panoramic views to behold. Watch the soaring red tail hawks, snakes and more as they search for food. You might even get to see a coyote, mountain lion , or bobcat, off in the distance.
This tour includes use of the Polaris, maps, and even a ice chest full of ice. Make sure to bring plenty of snacks, bottled water, and beverages, as it will be hot on your adventure. The rental starts at about $335.00. It is not recommended for pregnant women, or those with heart ailments. Children must be age 5 and older. Have fun exploring!
BE YOUR OWN GUIDE!
Are you visiting Sedona and planning to rent an Off road vehicle? Safari Jeep Tours / Sedona OFF-ROAD Center has 2014 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 in 2 and 4 seat configurations available for full and 1/2 day rental. We provide you with maps and an ice chest with ice to create your own tour of Sedona's back country- explore the Outlaw Trail , Soldier's Pass, Diamond Back, Vultee Arch, Schnebley Hill and all the other stunning Sedona off road trails in the Red Rock Ranger District. We are only a half mile from Schnebley Hill Trail.
Stop wherever you want, drive wherever you like, don't be rushed. We show you how to get to the best places where you can enjoy Sedona's wildlife at your own pace. Our Polaris RZR's make your Sedona visit an unforgettable experience.
* Minimum age for primary driver is 25 years of age
* Minimum age for passengers is 5 years of age
* Price does not include mandatory off road rental insurance of $15.00- due at time of rental
Pickup & Return:
Sedona OffRoad Center.
Departure Times: 8am
- Fuel surcharge
- Viator brokerage fee
- Private tour
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- $15 mandatory off road rental insurance due at time of rental
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 5 years old
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund