Discover Sedona Bus Tour
Embark upon an amazing journey to Sedona, AZ where you will see the best of the city in style. This bus tour is a great way to enjoy the area while seeing some awesome landmarks along the way and learning the legends behind them.
The entire tour takes approximately 2.5 hours. You will board a comfortable mini bus in Sedona before being whisked off on this unforgettable trip. The tour is fully narrated and you will be able to learn about the most important parts of Sedona as you see the locations with your own eyes. You will have plenty of time outside of the vehicle to take photos and enjoy the Arizona sun. Just a few of the landmarks seen on the tour include:
- The Chapel of the Holy Cross - A Roman Catholic chapel that was built into the buttes of Sedona.
- Wilson Canyon - A beautiful 1.5 mile long canyon along the south side of Wilson Mountain with beautiful landscapes and hiking trails to explore.
- Oak Creek Canyon - Known as the smaller cousin of the Grand Canyon, the Oak Creek Canyon is a 12 mile long river gorge in northern Arizona. Beautiful hiking trails and fishing are available in this fantastic area.
- Bell Rock & Scenic Vistas - A butte of sedimentary rock that is located south of Sedona. People claim the rock holds high concentration of spiritual energy which makes it a popular destination and place to meditate.
- Cathedral Rock - A sandstone butte that features beautiful heavily trafficked hiking trails of the Arizona landscape.
- Courthouse Butte - This butte is located near Bell Rock and is composed of horizontally bedded sedimentary rock. It reaches an elevation of over 5,000 feet making it a beautiful stop to sightsee.
This tour will be the highlight of your stay in Sedona. You will learn fascinating new information and create memories to last a lifetime! Don't forget to bring your camera to make friends and family jealous of your awesome trip.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour and hotel pickup.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is minimal walking. You will have time outside of the van to walk around and explore a little.
- Approximately how long does the tour last?
The tour is 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Discover Sedona Tour depart from?
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Discover Sedona Tour ?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.