The Sedona Desert in Arizona is filled with a beautiful and unique landscape that is simply put, breathtaking. You will be treated to an amazing half hour helicopter flight that will take you over some of the deserts most scenic locations. Your tour begins when you head south to view the iconic Cathedral Rock. Next, you'll view the amazing Chapel of the Holy Cross, followed by Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and the incredibly famous Snoopy Rock. Next you'll swoop over to see Cross Oak Creek Canyon, Devil's Bridge, Secret Canyon and Mogollon Rim. Finally, you'll be taken to view beautiful Boynton Canyon and then the spectacular Anasazi cliff dwellings. No matter where you look you'll be treated to some of nature's most amazing rock formations or beautiful and unique vegetation, all of which is packed with a rich history that will be detailed by your tour guide.
Flights for this amazing tour begin at 9am and continue until 6:30 pm/ All flights are subject to change dye to any weather conditions and reservations are required for all people in the party. This tour includes live commentary during your helicopter tour, headsets so that you can clearly hear everything your guide says and bottled water or other beverages. All children must be accompanied by an adult and seatbelts must be worn at all times during the tour.
Treat yourself to a unique and adventurous tour with a helicopter tour from Desert Thunder Tour. This breathtaking tour allows you to see some of the Sedona Desert's most popular and amazing scenes from a birds eye view.
There's lots to learn from this vantage point. As you pass the many points of interest, your pilot will share legends of the land and historical tidbits that color the excursion.
- Take a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert.
- Head south to the iconic Cathedral Rock.
- Next, it's on to Chapel of the Holy Cross, a towering chapel built right into the rock!
- Swoop over Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
- Spot the famous Snoopy Rock!
- Cross Oak Creek Canyon and soar toward Devil's Bridge.
- From here, you'll fly to Secret Canyon and ascend onto the Mogollon Rim.
- Finally, approach Boynton Canyon and the Anasazi cliff dwellings!
Regardless of which direction you look, there's some formation or stretch of vegetation with a rich history behind it. Come with a curiosity!
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Our first flight of the day starts at 9:00 AM and our last flight of the day starts at 6:30 PM.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Helicopter tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds per seat
- Seatbelt must be worn at all time