Zipline Canopy Tour with Transportation from Seattle
We pickup guests in Seattle in our cool green shuttle bus around 9:00am from 3 centrally located hotels: Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Grand Hyatt, and The Westin Seattle. After about an hour or so ride, guests arrive at our location on historic Kristoferson Farm on Camano Island.
Our friendly office staff and zipline guides greet guests, provide waivers for signature, and get everyone geared up. A short trip in the Unimog to the start of the course and the canopy tour is underway featuring 6 ziplines, 2 trail walks, a suspension bridge and a final descent.
A short walk from the finish of the course back to the barn is followed by de-gearing and checking out photos taken on the course by our automatic photo system. Photos as well as Kristoferson Farm and locally-crafted products are available in our shop for purchase.
Hungry from an exhilarating zipline tour, guests can enjoy lunch in our picnic area. Boxed lunches may be ordered ahead and guests are welcome to bring their own too.
By about 2:00pm, it's time to load up the cool green bus and deliver guests back to Seattle stopping at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Grand Hyatt, and The Westin Seattle by about 3:30pm, traffic permitting.
Pickup & Return:
Pickup at the following centrally located Seattle hotels: Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Grand Hyatt, and The Westin Seattle.
Departure Times: 9:00 am
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Permissable participant weight 65-300 pounds — all guests are discreetly weighed prior to tour.
- Minimum participant height is 48 inches.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must sign our Participant Agreement.
- Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their Participant Agreement.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.