Zipline Canopy Tour
Our friendly office staff and zipline guides greet guests in our historic barn on Kristoferson Farm. After taking care of paper work (all participants sign a waiver), guests are introduced to their guides and get geared up. A short trip in the Unimog, a military transport, to the start of the course and the canopy tour is underway.
The canopy tour features 6 ziplines, 2 trail walks, a suspension bridge and a final descent. Unlike challenge courses, our guides take care of all of the clipping, unclipping and operate all of the brakes. The challenging part is stepping off the platform!
A short walk from the finish of the course back to the barn is followed by de-gearing and checking out photos taken on the course by our automatic photo system. Photos as well as Kristoferson Farm and locally-crafted products are available in our shop for purchase.
Pickup & Return:
Canopy Tours Northwest.
Departure Times: 1:00pm
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Permissable participant weight 65-300 pounds — all guests are discreetly weighed prior to tour.
- Minimum participant height is 48 inches.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must sign our Participant Agreement.
- Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their Participant Agreement.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.