Please check-in at the main ticket booth (facing the Space Needle). Plan to arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to your exhibit entry time. Admission to terracotta warriors is timed. Should you miss your entry time, admission cannot be guaranteed for a later time slot. Audio guides in English, Spanish, and Mandarin are available for purchase at the exhibit entrance. Please expect to be in the exhibit for one to one-and-a-half hours, and note that no food or drink will be allowed in the Terracotta Warriors Exhibit. If you wish to add the Mysteries of China IMAX film, you may do so when you check-in at the ticket booth.
Admission to Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor also includes admission to the rest of Pacific Science Center's permanent exhibits! Complete your visit with a stop by the Tropical Butterfly House or by testing your engineering skills in the Tinker Tank!
Pickup & Return:
Pacific Science Center Main Ticket booth.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees for terracotta warriors and permanent exhibits. Does not include IMAX films, audio guide, or laser show tickets
Does not include:
- IMAX Tickets - can be purchased at ticket booth upon check in. Guests can expect to pay anywhere between $7-17 dollars per person for IMAX movies, depending on their age range and type of movie selected.
- Laser Show Tickets- can be purchased at the ticket booth upon check in. Guests can expect to pay between $3.00 & $12.00 per person for Laser shows depending on the day of week & time of the show.
- Terracotta Warriors - audio guide can be purchased at the ticket booth or exhibit entrance. Guests can expect to pay $6.00 per audio guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible