This class meets at 10:00 am in Pike Place Market's Atrium Kitchen located at 1433 1st Ave. You'll then depart on foot with Chef Eric for a market tour where you will see this historical landmark with an insider's perspective, learning about the local history and the ecosystem of both the Market and of our regional ingredients. After selecting fresh seasonal produce you'll return to the Atrium to help yourself to drinks and snacks of smoked king salmon & Beecher's cheese as the cooking begins. The food includes: mimosas and coffee with snacks, a colorful seasonal frittata, and dutch baby pancakes. Our chef team believes is eating real food full of color and flavor. We design an experience that is decadent, informative and fun. Eat Seattle keeps all classes to 14 people or less (smaller than most classes) so that everyone receives specialized attention and absorbs the full experience. Please let us know any dietary restrictions well in advance and make sure to wear comfortable shoes for the market shopping tour.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 10:00 am
- Shopping tour through the local market vendors that supply the best chefs in town
- Education on what's in season, where it comes from and how to pick the best produce
- 10-15% off vendor partners in the Pike Place Market
- Learn about Seattle's culture and NW cuisine
- Hands-on and demonstration cooking experience guided by our chef
- Instructional cooking tips and tricks
- Eat a beautifully prepared Northwest gourmet brunch made with the freshest local, organic ingredients
- The digital recipes
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years