The Legends of Smith Tower exhibits are being refreshed and are unavailable through May 15th. The world-famous Observatory and speakeasy-inspired bar remain open with access straight up the tower in the historic Otis elevators. On the 35th floor, you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu.
Available for purchase at Smith Tower only:
- Locals: $10 (with valid WA ID)
- AAA Discount: 25% off regular ticket price (a valid AAA membership card must be presented)
Pickup & Return:
Observatory Store (ground level), Smith Tower.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Admission ticket
- Local taxes
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- A small amount of walking is involved