Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass Combo
Built for the 1962 World's Fair, the 605-foot tall (184 meters) Space Needle is an integral part of the Seattle skyline and the landmark of the city with over one million visitors making their way to the top each year. Now it's your turn to experience it for yourself! After redeeming your ticket at the bottom of the Space Needle admissions, take a 41-second elevator ride to the top for a stunning panorama view of the sprawling city cradled between the Puget Sound and rolling hills to the East. The imposing, glacier-capped Mt. Rainier will loom large before you while distant views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges retreat towards to the horizon. Look through high-powered telescopes to catch a closer view of the action or head inside to the revolving Sky City Restaurant to fortify yourself with brunch, lunch, or dinner to get through the rest of the day.
After feasting on delicious local fare and 360 degree views of the city, head down the elevator to Chihuly Garden and Glass just beneath the Space Needle As one of the most prolific glass artists of the 20th century, Dale Chihuly pushed the boundaries of blown glass as an art medium and gained world-renown recognition for his Native American and nature-inspired art. Make your way through the wonderland of 8 unique Galleries, the 40-foot-tall Glasshouse filled with 4,500 square feet of light and color, and snap photos of towering sculptures while strolling through the lush, ever-changing seasonal Gardens.
The combo ticket allows you to visit two of Seattle's most popular attractions for one discounted price. Take in the sweeping views of the Pacific Northwest, eat at Seattle's highest cafe and restaurant, and walk through the red, orange, and yellow tinged light of the famed Chihuly Garden and Glass with one convenient ticket. Both attractions must be visited in the same day.
Pickup & Return:
Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Center.
Departure Times: The Space Needle is open 365 days a year.
Chihuly Garden and Glass hours vary seasonally
- One Single observation Deck admission
- Free digital download from Space Shots Photography
- Use of Swarovski telescopes
- Admission to Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibition Hall, Glasshouse and Garden
- Chihuly Gardens - Free digital photo opportunity
- Chihuly Gardens - Free audio tour upon request, smartphone required
Does not include:
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All customer names must be provided at booking
- Please check Space Needle for any closure information that may affect visitation