This is going to be something special and it is amazing because only the Pacific Northwest can deliver such amazing views. You are going to have the time of your life and you will not want to miss out on it. You are given the chance to create you to for memories and you shouldn't miss out on that either.
You will travel on a very scenic road looking at rolling Hills and mountains as well as looking at vineyards and then you will get to taste a lot of wine as you travel to some of the best wineries in the area.
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at both the Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia wineries. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Coasting over both floating bridges on Lake Washington, you'll take a picturesque ride past the University of Washington, through quaint rural farm lands, lush forests, and charming east side towns. When the schedule permits the day is capped off with a visit to an authentic Swiss chocolate factory!
- Picnic lunch from the award winning Lowell-Hunt Cafe (available to purchase)
- Visit the divine Boehm's Swiss Chocolate Factory
- Stroll through the 40 foot flowering rhododendrons of The Arboretum
- Wander the beautiful Snoqualmie flower farms and horse ranches
- See the Sleepless in Seattle floating homes of Lake Union
- Take a short hike to the base of the Snoqualmie Falls