Seattle book a local host for half a day is for anyone who would like to travel to Washington State and is in the Seattle area and would like to see many of the sites of Seattle. The local guide will offer commentary throughout the event. There will be a personally customized itinerary just for the group of up to 6 guests.
Seattle book a local host for half a day will be an active 4 hours for guests up to six people. The four hours will be a full itinerary of the guest. However, the course is flexible, and the guests may change it at any time. Guests will get to go to the local coffee houses, and many other Seattle, Washington landmarks.
Included in the Seattle book a local host for a half a day tour is meet up at a local place that is convenient for the guests. The trip is a private, personalized four hour meet up, any booking of tickets, attractions, and venues that is required, there will be a local host. There are no food and drinks at the cost of the package.
Seattle book a local host for a half a day is a fun-filled adventure for up to 6 people. Guests will enjoy having their local host walk them around the city of Seattle, Washington. The guide will offer commentary throughout the event.
How does it work?
Book this meet-up with a Seattleite and we will contact you within 24-hours to ask you questions about your preferences and interests. The team will match you with a like-minded and vetted local host who knows the city intimately and shares your interests. A personalised itinerary will be built just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Experiences can range from the sharing of advice over a coffee, to the discovery of a small neighbourhood, or the exploration of Seattle as a whole.
Your local host will show you the places and things that make Seattle unique. Replicate the experience of spending time in a city with a friend who lives there as the best travel moments come from going beneath the surface of a destination and discovering it through local lens. The CityUnscripted team will arrange a meeting point and time with your host in the most convenient place for you. During the exploration, if you feel like changing direction, or if your local host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Seattle that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet as they are lesser-known to the crowd but loved by locals. The day will revolve around your wishes so enjoy your private tour and let your local show you the Seattle you will love.
- See the hidden gems of the city and places only locals know about
- Explore Seattle's main attractions and off the beaten path spots, through the eyes of a local host
- Discover this beautiful city your way
- Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate accompanied by a local like-minded host
Pickup & Return:
We will arrange a meeting with your local host in the most convenient place for you.
We will arrange a for you local host to leave you in the most convenient place for you.
Departure Times: Full flexibility
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Private and personalised 4 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required
- Local host
- Meet-up can begin from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance)
- Walking exploration (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)