Seattle: Book a Local Host
The Seattle book a local host event is something new and exciting that I've never heard of before. It's unlike anything I've ever heard of and it's going to be exciting getting to book my own personal localhost to show me a good time around Seattle.
The local host event will allow me to choose a personal host based on my own personal interests and preferences. I will be contacted within 24-hours of requesting information to meet up with someone who will arrange a good time to meet with me. Then they will go to work on finding the perfect match for me.
My very own personal host will show me around town and take me to all of the most talked about hot spots in Seattle they will guide me through the city of Seattle and educate me about the city of Seattle. There will be so many things to see and places to visit.
I'm going to have the chance to enjoy everything that everyone loves and admires about a place like Seattle and it's giving me goosebumps just thinking about it. I'll get to explore all of the hidden gems of Seattle and places that only the locals know about. I'll have the chance to experience all of the famous attractions in Seattle.
I can't wait to visit Seattle and book the localhost so that I can experience and learn everything and anything to learn about the city of Seattle and the book you own personal localhost is certainly going to be a great way see it.
How does it work?
Book this meet-up with a Seattleite and we will contact you within 24-hours to ask you questions about your preferences and interests. The team will match you with a like-minded and vetted local host who knows the city intimately and shares your interests. A personalised itinerary will be built just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Experiences can range from the sharing of advice over a coffee, to the discovery of a small neighbourhood, or the exploration of Seattle as a whole.
Your local host will show you the places and things that make Seattle unique. Replicate the experience of spending time in a city with a friend who lives there as the best travel moments come from going beneath the surface of a destination and discovering it through local lens. The CityUnscripted team will arrange a meeting point and time with your host in the most convenient place for you. During the exploration, if you feel like changing direction, or if your local host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Seattle that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet as they are lesser-known to the crowd but loved by locals. The day will revolve around your wishes so enjoy your private tour and let your local show you the Seattle you will love.
- See the hidden gems of the city and places only locals know about
- Explore Seattle's main attractions and off the beaten path spots, through the eyes of a local host
- Discover this beautiful city your way
- Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate accompanied by a local like-minded host
Pickup & Return:
We will arrange a meeting with your local host in the most convenient place for you.
We will arrange a for you local host to leave you in the most convenient place for you.
Departure Times: Full flexibility
- Private and personalised 2 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required
- Local host
- Meet-up can begin from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance)
- Walking exploration (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)