This is going to be a great day out. If you're looking to take the kids out for a wonderful time then this will be the ultimate chance of them to go out and have fun. There will be able to spend their time doing entertaining things and see lots of cool exhibits. There are lots of animals and other natural science that they can explore. There is also even a planetary of where the kids can go and look at the stars. There is everything for your kids to have a lot of fun and enjoy themselves.
You will have a nice time and experience a lot of new things because of these great exhibits. It is the perfect opportunity for you to create a bond in experience with your kids. There will learn a lot as you take on this journey of discovery with them. Your whole family will find this experience fun and rewarding.
- Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits including The Tropical Butterfly House, where guests can explore hundreds of beautiful, free-flying butterflies in a lush garden setting and experience the awe-inspiring transformation from pupae to butterfly.
- Interact with live animals from Puget Sound waters while learning about their habitat, feeling their unique textures and discovering how they co-exist in our vital ecosystem.
- See Science On a Sphere, an astonishing piece of technology that uses computers and video projectors to display dynamic animated images of the atmosphere, oceans and land on an illuminated globe six feet in diameter.
- Roam among several moving, roaring, robotic dinosaurs in a life-like prehistoric environment, learning about their habitats and behaviors.
- Explore how personal choices can positively affect your health and wellbeing through hands-on inventions, gadgets, activities and experiences.
- Engage in live science experiments with our talented science interpretation team, featuring liquid nitrogen, fiery explosions, shattering tennis balls and more.
- Splash into science with our outdoor array of fun water exhibits – move water uphill, shoot off water cannons and take a spin on our water wheel.
For an additional fee, guests can explore outer space in Pacific Science Center’s planetarium; enjoy vibrant music and spectacular laser light shows in the Laser Dome; experience the immersive power of an IMAX® documentary on either one of Pacific Science Center’s two IMAX Theaters; or discover what's new in our traveling exhibition hall.
Pacific Science Center’s café provides guests with a variety of pre-packaged and fresh-made food items and refreshments.
Pickup & Return:
Under the arches, near the Space Needle.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Admission to all Pacific Science Center permanent exhibits
- Admission to Tropical Butterfly House
- Local taxes
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- IMAX, Planetarium, and Laser show tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
- Tickets for traveling exhibitions may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon-Fri; 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat-Sun (September - June)
- Open 10:00 am - 6:00 pm daily (July - August)