Seattle Belltown Mixology Class
indi chocolate and Eat Seattle are partnering up to offer a mixology class and chocolate tasting in Pike Place Market. Eat Seattle's mixologist will be making cocktails using indi chocolate products and will demonstrate how to use cocoa nibs, mole rubs and teas in creative ways. We will also indulge in a chocolate tasting courtesy of indi chocolate and learn more about what this unique vendor offers. This class is extra special because it takes place in Pike Place after hours at indi's new chocolate factory.
Must be 21 years old or older
Pickup & Return:
Meeting at indi chocolate located at: 1901 Western Avenue, Suite D
*Note this is in the new part of the market on Western Ave.
Departure Times: This mixology class goes from 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
- Mixologist and Venue
- Learn 4 cocktails and make 2 using spirits from local distilleries
- Souvenir shot glasses 10% off of market partner vendors (including indi chocolate products)
- Sample of indi chocolate
- Lots of fun and interesting facts
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years