Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
The Hard Rock Café is a well-known restaurant and has an excellent reputation for being an enjoyable experience with delicious cuisine. Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett opened the first Hard Rock Café in 1971. The idea of multiple menus was so unheard off the owner of the building only gave them a 3-month lease. Some of the few different food items offered are the Acoustic and the Electric with food like Burgers, Sandwiches, salads, Steak, Grilled Salmon, and Shrimp. Many enjoy the signature Hardrock Café Burger. The restaurant opens at eleven and the times for your family to enjoy your meal is flexible.
Booking this experience at the Hard Rock Café Seattle will allow you to see a little bit of all that Seattle has to offer. After enjoying your included meal, you can see all the other cool things that the café has to offer. It has enough seating for over 400 people and a beautiful bar with a variety of custom drinks. The café’s décor has the look and feel of downtown Seattle. The music played is by some of the Seattle greats like Eddie Vedder. The family will enjoy the gift shop to get something to remember the experience.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle, Washington. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe Seattle.
Departure Times: 11am to late
All hours are subject to change
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day