Cooking Class in Pike Place Market
If you have a flair for the culinary world, and you love learning about different kinds of cuisine from all over the world, then consider taking a cooking class on your next trip to Seattle Washington, and learn all you need to know about the North Western way of cooking. Seattle is a beautiful place to visit with it's proximity to the sea and majestic mountain surroundings; If you have never been, it is a place to add to your travel list. When you sign up to take a cooking class in Seattle, you can expect to spend about thirty minutes perusing the Pike Place Market to see the ingredients you will be using in class in their most fresh state. After you have learned about the elements you will be using and had time to shop the market with a complimentary vendor discount; it's off to the classroom for a hands-on approach at learning the way of North Western cuisine. On this tour and classroom experience, you will learn from a top-class professional chef, who will show you precisely how to recreate some of Seattle's most famous culinary dishes, as well as send you home with a digital copy of the recipe so that you can make it again for loved ones. This event is a hands-on classroom experience, but the menu options and teaching style may change from depending on which chef is guiding the class. If you are ready to dig in and get your hands dirty and work with some of the freshest ingredients you can find, head over to take a class with a professional chef when you are in Seattle again.
This cooking class begins with a 30 minute tour of Pike Place Market to connect us to the local ingredients that will be used in class. Class format is designed to create an ideal learning environment and interaction with other participants and chef. It will mostly be hands-on but is subject to change depending on the chef and the menu.
- Shopping tour through the local market vendors that supply the best chefs in town
- Education on what's in season, where it comes from and how to pick the best produce and meat
- 10-15% off vendor partners in the Pike Place Market
- Learn about Seattle's culture and NW cuisine
- Hands-on cooking experience guided by our chef
- Instructional cooking tips and tricks
- Eat a beautifully prepared Northwest gourmet meal made with the freshest local, organic ingredients
- The digital recipes
Pickup & Return:
Atrium Kitchen in Pike Place Market's Economy Building.
Departure Times: 2:30pm
- Local guide
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years