The Cascadia Country tour starts with your group altogether in-town, and you go right out into the country where you will see the rocks and mountains that were cut by the sands of time. Lay out your mat for a lesson in the middle of nowhere, and you take a couple lessons in this place that complete your daily practice.
You are driven around this area to different spots where you can enjoy yoga in the peace and quiet that this area offers. You can get some great pictures during the tour, and you should ask people on the tour to take pictures of you when you are doing yoga in this lovely place.
Get your tickets for this tour online, and be certain that you have picked a time that is best for your travel plans. There are long and short tours depending on what you want, and the tour is a great place for you to come when you want to take in the fresh mountain air while relaxing.
The Cascadia Country Yoga Tour is a fantastic way to see the sights all around the Seattle area, and you are taken to the wilderness that is beautiful and comfortable. You get to see the amazing sights, and you will meet people who love yoga like you do.
Your adventure begins with a warm welcome from your guide who will provide an overview of the area's fascinating history, safety information and an overview of the day's yoga and adventure itinerary.
Next, we will pack our bags for the day and depart for an adventure tour of the surrounding glacial landscape. We will pass through a vast and extraordinary glacial-carved landscape with sweeping vistas, natural wonders and spectacular alpine landforms unparalleled in their beauty and intrigue.
Upon arrival at our awe-inspiring outdoor classroom, we will enjoy yoga and meditation practice amidst a beautiful and transformative landscape.
Cascadia Country Yoga is truly and unforgettable and transformative experience suitable for all ages and practice levels. Lunches, snacks and park entrance fees will be provided on this excursion.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 8:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Yoga & Meditation Practice
- Guided Hiking/Scrambling Tour
- Professional guide/Instructor
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Experience yoga in a beautiful & transformative setting
- Explore the dramatic landscape of Western Washington
- Enjoy solitude in one of the most the beautiful and unexplored regions of Washington state
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Yoga Mat
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children six and younger not allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- You should wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes.
- You should bring a camera, sunscreen, and a jacket in cooler months
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately