Canopy Tree Climbing at Deception Pass State Park
Those who are ready for a new adventure, will adore canopy climbing at Deception State Park. Enjoy gorgeous views, experience wildlife in it's natural habitat, and have fun. Take a step back to childhood and experience the fun and joy that comes with tree climbing, only this time it will be taken to the next level. Participants will climb one or two trees that range in height from 150 to more than 200 feet high.
Before the tree climbing adventure begins, participants will be given all of the safety equipment that they need, guests will learn how to use their safety equipment, and the trained instructor will discuss all safety precautions, and give a lesson on proper climbing.
The entire experience lasts for between two and four hours. Participants should dress in comfortable, athletic clothing and athletic shoes. It's a fun experience, but also a physically demanding one at times, so participants may want to bring some snacks and water with them. Snacking in a tree is another unique experience.
This is an amazing, once in a lifetime experience that is perfect for groups of friends, families, and couples. This adventure is suitable for adults, and children who are seven years of age and up.
Those who participate in this exciting experience will be doing something that fewer than one percent of the population have done. It's truly a unique experience that shouldn't be missed.
Don't deprive yourself of this amazing and unique experience. This is your chance to do something not even .1% of the population has done, but you can.
This is a half day experience located at Deception Pass State Park. We climb on multiple trees, between 150 and +250 feet high. Depending on the group and the climbers' ability, you will ascend one or two trees.
Canopy climbing can be physically and mentally challenging for some. We suggest all participants bring snacks and water, besides, eating in trees is fun. Also wear athletic clothes and athletic shoes. All other equipment will be provided.
The canopy tree climbing experience is a progression. You will start first by receiving all of your equipment, followed by safety talks, learning about the equipment, learn how to use the equipment to climb and then start climbing! We keep it simple and easy to make sure you are having fun, learning and especially safe. Reservations Required.
- 2-4 hour experience
- No experience necessary
- Must be 7 years of older
- All safety equipment is provided
- Located at Deception Pass State Park
- People who are overweight or obese might experience difficulty climbing
Pickup & Return:
Deception Pass State Park, Washington State.
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Environmental management charge (Forest protection)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees into State Park ($10 per car Discover pass)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions except high wind and severe rain, please dress appropriately
- This activity is not similar to ziplining and could be more challenging or even too difficult for people considered overweight or obese.