Boeing Factory Tour from Seattle
The Boeing Factory and Avaiation Center in Seattle is a great place for you to come when you want to learn about how planes are built, about how aviation is changing, and how the Seattle area has become a hub for the industry. Someone who is intrigued by how these planes are built needs to see how these planes make their way out, and you must get a look at how aviation could change in the future.
The Boeing factory is one of the biggest plants you will ever see, and you must look into the ways that the plant runs because it tells you a lot about how fast planes can be built now. The tour guide will give you information on these planes, and they will show you that you can get close enough to see how it is all done.
You also get to see the aviation museum that is really a way of explaining how aviation will change over time. We often forget that a big plane like a Boeing takes off at only 100 mph, and that should color how we see the advances in technology. You might ask more questions of the tour guide, and you should see if the tour guide has something for you that could show you what is coming next. Boeing wants you to be intrigued by the future of aviation.
The museum and the factory changes how you look at aviation, and you learn how big planes are built. Get the tickets online, and show up when you have time.
There are a lot of people who are hoping that they can see how amazing airplanes are, and that is why this tour is essential.
After pickup at your Seattle or Seattle Airport hotel, you'll be taken to the famous Boeing Factory in Everett.
On the flight line, see airplanes in various stages of being outfitted and painted for airline customers around the world. You may also see a Dreamlifter on the field, a jumbo 747 cargo plane modified to transport the Dreamliner's large parts from every corner of the world to Everett for final assembly. In the Future of Flight learning center, you'll use a touch screen computers to digitally design and test your own airplane.
On this tour you will see: 787 Dreamliner Factory Production, World's largest building, Full sized 777 Jet engine exhibit, Theater presentation of 777, Virtual tour of 787 flight deck, Real 787 composite fuselage, Mock up of 787 Dreamliner interior, Video history of Boeing 707-787, 3 Screen 787 Dreamliner presentation, Future of Flight Aviation Center
At the end of your tour, you'll be returned to your original pickup location.
Pickup & Return:
Tour departs from most downtown Seattle, Seatac and Renton hotels. Specify your hotel at checkout.
Returns to original pickup location.
Departure Times: 8:00 AM tour available daily May 1st to October 31st.
9:30 AM tour available year around, daily
1:00 PM tour available year around, conditional on a minimum of 4 passengers between all parties
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry to Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour
- Visitors may not carry babies on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Personal items are not allowed on the factory tour (i.e. purses,cellphones, backpacks, etc. Lockers are available
- Several flights of stairs and a half mile of walking are included on the tour.
|Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center Tour from Seattle: 9:30 Am Tour|
|Available 11/16/2018 until 8/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|9:30 am Tour. Pickups commence prior to this time.|