2-Hour Seattle City Tour
The 2-Hour Seattle City Tour is the quintessential way to visit the city first hand and see all of the interesting things that the home of the space needle is famous for, from the cuisine to the wonderful tourists destinations. Seattle, Washington is one of the more historic places to visit in the country and with good reason, as their culture has influenced so many different famous organizations over the years that there is no reason not to visit this wonderful place.
The city is known for a number of different things that make it a popular tourists destination, the team is the home of the super sonics and the seahawks and the culture is something to be envied. The city is home to extremely cold and dark winters, where people sre known to frequent coffee houses and enjoy the almost romantic setting that the city puts off. Visitors are welcomed into the warm and inviting culture and there are so many places that you can visit making the 2-hour Seattle City tour one of the better ways to see the city first hand and get a glimpse into what its like to be a resident in this wonderful city.
If you have been thinking about visiting Seattle there is no reason not to, as the 2-hour tour will take you through some of the most well known spots that the city is known for, including the first and original Starbucks location which has become an iconic mark of America business. The 2-hour Seattle City Tour will take you through the city like never before, making this a one of a kind tour to take.
This afternoon Seattle City Tour is quickly becoming a favorite in Bellevue Washington among locals and visitors alike. With over fifteen years in the tourism industry, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service. Because of our small tour size of 15 passengers (Max), each guest receives a more intimate experience. Our operators have lived in the Pacific Northwest for over 30 years. Our goal is to ensure you have a memorable tour that continues to leave an everlasting impression of the Pacific Northwest long after you've returned home.
- Tour Highlights: Ballard Locks, Pike Place Market, China Town/International District, Safeco and Century Link Fields, Pioneer Square, Amazon Headquarters, Waterfall Garden Park, Seattle Waterfront (Great Wheel, Aquarium, Outdoor Sculpture Park), Space Needle, Chihuly Glass Garden, MOPOP (Museum Of Pop Culture), Queen Anne Hill, Kerry Park Viewpoint, Lake Union, Floating Homes, Fremont Troll, Hammering Man. (Traffic Conditions may alter route)
Pickup & Return:
2 Seattle City Tour.
Return to original pickup location or drop-off at Space Needle or Pike Place.
Departure Times: 10am between May 15 and October 31
1pm between May 15 and October 31
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required