Downtown Walking Food Tour in Sarasota
Culinary Tour Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sarasota, Florida Relocation, Main St, Sarasota, FL 34231, USA
This tour is for you if you are looking for a unique food experience, a romantic night out, or to just have fun socializing with friends and family. This 3 hour walking tour of downtown Sarasota will immerse you an exciting and educational culinary experience. We will be walking to 4 or 5 different family owned restaurants, meeting local artisans, and eating unique foods hand picked from state of the art chefs. Local flavors will be paired with specialty wines and crafted cocktails to take back home to show off to your friends. After the tour we will give you suggested places to spend the rest of your evening. Get ready for a great culinary tour giving you a behind the scenes experience of local culture, food, cocktails, and more.
Pickup & Return:
State Street Parking Garage, 1538 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Gelato-go Sarasota, 14 S Orange Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Departure Times: 3:30 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Dinner - Food tastings and restaurant gratuity.
- Personal Tour Guide
- Scenic Walk
- Stops at 4-5 different stops
Does not include:
- Gratuities for your tour guide (recommend 10-20% of purchase price).
- Alcoholic beverages not included unless alcohol package is purchased.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers