This tour starts with you learning how to ride on a Segway and training yourself for this. After you have been trained then it is time for you to go out in the Segway. You will have the 30 minutes Segway orientation then you will go and visit some amazing and beautiful places in the area. It will be a special time as you enjoy the Valley as well.
If you are looking for a wonderful romantic tour that takes you in nature and shows you lots of beautiful animals and native wildlife then you will enjoy your time here.
Try and train on our Segway in the safety and security of the cone zone. If you are hesitant about Solvange Cone Zoneventuring out on one of our Segways, don't worry, we will teach you the basics and make you aware of the potential risks. This 20 to 30 minute Segway orientation is the foundation of a successful tour. All AOW guests are required to complete the Cone Zone Training before being allowed to participate in any of the Segway tours we offer. Guests with prior Segway experience are still required to participate in the Cone Zone.
The Santa Ynez Valley was settled by the Chumash Indians when the mother eagle mixed Sky, Sun, Water and dirt to create Paradise. Since its settlement by catholic missionaries in 1769, the Valley has been an agricultural paradise. Solvang, the Danish Capitol of America was founded in 1911. The goal was to build a Danish-style folk school to preserve the founders' heritage. 100 years later Solvang's Danish background is stronger than ever and is proudly shown in this unique town's architecture and personality. The fertile soils of the Santa Ynez Valley produce some of the best wines in the world. Cattle Ranching and the cowboy way of life are alive and well. Come see for yourself why people have been flocking to this area. And why it might just be the friendliest place in the West.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Multiple tours are offered Daily
Tour times are as follows
10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of helmet
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years (Wine Tasting Minimum age is 21 years)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund