San Francisco CityPASS
CityPASS offers San Francisco visitors admission to the Muni & Cable Car 7 Day Passport, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, Exploratorium, De Young Museum and Legion of Honor, Aquarium of the Bay and more for a convenient savings while visiting the area.
CityPASS is an easy and affordable way to plan to see major attractions in San Francisco. You simply purchase the CityPASS booklet for one price, and inside there are tickets to participating attractions. You keep the booklet with you, and when you visit the attraction, you usually do not even have to wait in a ticket line: you just walk right up, hand them your booklet, they take out your ticket, and you are admitted!
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport - Unlimited transportation for 7 consecutive days beginning the first day of CityPASS use. Not including BART.
- California Academy of Sciences - Valid for general admission including exhibits; aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum and the living roof
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise - One Bay Cruise
- Aquarium of the Bay - General admission OR Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Exploratorium OR De Young Museum/Legion of Honor - General admission
- San Francisco CityPASS covers 7-days unlimited riding on the cable cars, street cars, buses and public transportation.
- The pass is valid for 9 days after first day of activation.
- Admission to De Young Museum and Legion of Honor (this is a shared ticket- if visiting both museums they must be visited int he same day).
- There may be additional fees for activities inside the attractions, such as lectures or special exhibits.