Who Dunnit Seaport Village
This is going to be very special to our adventure for you. It is going to be one of the most wonderful and exciting times as well. You will be tasked with finding clues and collecting evidence to see who committed the murder. It will be a very interesting and exciting time and you will not want to miss out on this wonderful adventure. If you are looking to do something special and really have fun on this date then you have come to the right place. This is going to be something that is nice an interesting and you will want to do it with people around you. If you are looking for the ultimate teambuilding activity or you are with your family then this will be a great event for you all to do together and being able to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you're looking for fun time with friends then this is even better as well.
There are many different types of things you can do and this is going to be a very fun one. There are multiple tales for you to explore as well. There is a pirate the mystery that you can go along with and it will be very fun and exciting. You will have to decipher the clues and solve riddles while participating in crazy challenges the company be successful and finished the mission and then win.
This will be a very interesting and exciting day and you will not want to miss out on such adventure as you play the game. If you are in San Diego you will love being here. This will be a very special and insightful activity for everyone.
Hot on the heels of a killer through San Diego's Seaport Village, you will collect virtual clues and evidence to solve Who Dunnit?! in Dead Men Tell No Tales, a pirate themed mystery. Along the way, you will have to crack codes, decipher riddles and participate in crazy challenges in order to successfully complete your mission for the Brethren Court.
Perfect for team building, groups, couples, family events, or just a fun time out with friends! Book one of our public events or call to schedule your private adventure today.
849 W. Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Meet by the fountain in front of Captain Hunt's Tobacconist.
Days & Times:
Pickup & Return:
Meet at the fountain in front of Captain Hunt Tobacconist.
Departure Times: Saturday - 4:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets should be booked in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This event is Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for walking. We suggest comfortable shoes and a jacket.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Supplies needed: smart phone with internet access and QR code reader. If you do not have either of these please let your guide know when checking in.