Hot on the heels of a killer through San Diego's Seaport Village, you will collect virtual clues and evidence to solve Who Dunnit? ! in Dead Men Tell No Tales, a pirate themed mystery. Along the way, you will have to crack codes, decipher riddles and participate in crazy challenges in order to successfully complete your mission for the Brethren Court.
Perfect for team building, groups, couples, family events, or just a fun time out with friends! Book one of our public events or call to schedule your private adventure today.
849 W. Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Meet by the fountain in front of Captain Hunt's Tobacconist.
Days & Times:
Pickup & Return:
Meet at the fountain in front of Captain Hunt Tobacconist.
Departure Times: Saturday - 4:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets should be booked in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This event is Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for walking. We suggest comfortable shoes and a jacket.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Supplies needed: smart phone with internet access and QR code reader. If you do not have either of these please let your guide know when checking in.
|Who Dunnit Seaport Village: Saturday - 4pm Departure|
|Available 3/24/2018 until 12/29/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Tour departs at 4pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.|
|Who Dunnit Seaport Village: Sunday - 1pm Departure|
|Available 3/25/2018 until 12/23/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Tour departs at 1pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.|