San Diego Two Hour Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure
In October, you will have the chance to go aboard a Coast Guard certified yacht for a two-hour cruise along San Diego Bay. Closeup, you will be able to see such sights that include the Naval Air Station, training center, Cabrillo National Monument, and more. There are six departure times from 10 a.m. to 3p.m.
Please show up at 1066 N. Harbor Ave, in San Diego, 15 minutes before the cruise begins. The cruise includes both hot and cold snacks and drinks available for purchase. Your trip will be narrated by the captain. Smoking is only allowed on the outside decks. You will need to bring a photo ID in order to board.
If you are bringing along someone in a wheelchair, let the cruise director know because not all piers are wheelchair accessible. All children can ride free. During your cruise, you will definitely enjoy the sea lion sightings. Enjoy the sea lions in their natural surroundings and the San Diego skyline. When the ship docks, you can stroll along the streets and shop in San Diego.
San Diego Bay was first colonized by Spaniards in 1769. On May 12, 1906, San Diego became the home of the US. Navy fleet. The U.S. Navy from the San Diego port was the very first to report the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
The people who have taken the San Diego Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure has earned a four and a half star rating. This is an educational and very invigorating cruise. You will not only learn about San Diego and the Sea lions, the captain wil tell you about the ecosystem.
You are welcomed aboard Coast Guard certified yachts as you tour beautiful San Diego Bay. Relax in comfort on the observation deck while the experienced crew narrates the local points of interest.
All the sights of the one hour tour plus close-up views of:
- The U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base
- Cabrillo National Monument
- The Naval Air Station
- Naval Training Center
- Shelter and Harbor Island
- Point Loma
Pickup & Return:
1066 N.Harbor Drive
Departure Times: Please Note: Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Choice of departures:
10:00am 11:15am 12:30pm 1:45pm 3:00pm 4:15pm (May through September only)
- Cruise Professionally narrated by the Captain
- Full Snack bar with Hot and Cold items available for purchase
- All taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Beverage Service (cash bar available)
- Cocktails and Soft Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.