San Diego Small-Group Sail
The San Diego small group sail is an adventure where everyone climbs on one boat to have a good time, and you are all given a full tour of the waters around the city. San Diego is beautiful in the summer, and you must take a tour that lets you see it from a new angle. You might have been on a sailboat before, or you could take one of these boats for the first time.
You all pile onto the deck of the boat to set off, and the captain leads you to places that you want to see. They show you some of the hidden gems of the coast, and they explain how this city became the port that it is today. You should take as many pictures as you can, and you might even run across some whales or dolphins.
The sailing tour takes a couple tours, and you are given a narrative of the city that you will be pretty impressed with. This is like a museum tour out on the water, and the captain also tells you where to get a drink when the tour is over. Every little part of the tour just makes it that much more fun.
The tickets and general map for this tour are online, and you should plan it when you have a few hours to sit on the water.
This is the perfect cruise for a small family or couple who want to see all of San Diego from the harbor. You get to check out this vacation paradise on your own terms.
Sail into San Diego on this 2-hour small-group sailing tour, which has multiple tour options. The charter seats up to 6 passengers. A great option for socializing or cruising the ocean. Receive a lesson on the basics of sailing or simply embrace the sunset along Point Loma to capture San Diego's skyline, a seaside community that has a great view of the Pacific Ocean. Drift away into the sunset, enjoy the views and relax. Includes light refreshments, soft drinks and the option for beer or wine (the first drink is free).
Pickup & Return:
Standard pick-up location: America's Cup Harbor and Bali Hai restaurant. By request, pick-up can take place at Shelter Island or Harbor Island.
Special request pick-up: Embarcadero, Ferry Landing, Downtown Marriot and Coronado Ferry Landing. Please contact us about which San Diego Harbor dock you'd like for us to pick you up from. Additional small fees may apply.
Same location drop-off and pick-up. Options for special request drop-off locations.
Standard Drop-off Locations: America's Cup Harbor and Bali Hai restaurant. By request and confirmation, drop-offs take place at Shelter Island and Harbor Island.
Special Request Drop-off: Embarcadero, Ferry Landing, Downtown Marriot and Coronado Ferry Landing. Please inform us of which San Diego Harbor dock for drop-off.
Departure Times: 9am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Small-group tour
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- 1 glass of beer/wine
- Sightseeing cruise
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additions, Special Requests Call!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 "paid" Guests per booking. Non Paying guests excluded from totals.
- Please confirm the dock location you chose for pick-up and drop-off services.
- Please select preferred sail time in the special requirements box at time of booking.
- Confirm your chosen time and date to ensure availability for this product type.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair