San Diego Harbor Cruise with Sea Lion Sighting
Enjoy the beautiful view of the San Diego Bay on the harbor cruise and seeing the sea lions. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase. A guide who fully narrates to you about the sights is provided. Enjoy the fantastic vies of the San Diego’s skyline Arrive at the departure point 10 minutes earlier before the tour begins.
Attractions include Cabrillo monument, Naval Fleet, Shelter Island, Harbor Island and much more. Carry your Identification Document for you to be allowed to board the cruise. Smoking is not permitted inside the vessel.
Meet your guide at the Pier 39 where he will give you some orientation about the place. Board a cruise and be comfortable to start the one-hour trip where you will visit and see many interesting sites. Explore the wealth of marine life as you cruise across the bay. You will have a view of the Naval fleet with their leader leading them at the front.
Visit the Shelter Island, view some cemeteries where the dead are laid to rest. Learn about the public arts displayed on the Island. Cruise to the Harbor Island just after Shelter Island and view some marinas which harbor other smaller boats. Walk into one of the restaurants at the island and purchase some beverages and snacks.
As you cruise across the bay, you will have a view of some sea lions. Visit the Cabrillo Monument and purchase souvenirs and learn more about the park. Watch the animals that live in the tide pools such as chitons, sea lettuce, turban snails and many more. After the 1-hour exploration, board your vessel and return to Pier 39.
You are welcomed aboard Coast Guard certified yachts as you tour beautiful San Diego Bay. Relax in comfort on the observation deck while the experienced crew narrates the local points of interest.
Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline while getting a close-up look at:
- Modern U.S. Naval Vessels
- Star of India and bustling ship yards
- The Coronado Bridge
- The World Famous Hotel del Coronado
Pickup & Return:
1066 N.Harbor Drive
Departure Times: Please Note: Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time
Choice of departures:
10:00am 11:15am 12:30pm 1:45pm 3:00pm 4:15pm 5:30pm (May through September only)
- Cruise Professionally narrated by the Captain
- Full Snack bar with Hot and Cold items available for purchase
- All taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Beverage Service (cash bar available)
- Cocktails and Soft Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.