San Diego Half Day Premium Electric Bike Rental
For anyone who might be willing to take a tour at the city of the San Francisco, it is better for him to do so by use of the bike. It is one of the most awesome experience due to the right bike that you will be provided with once you get that chance to come here. Most of the time that you are likely to find most of the people during the weekend and also some time in the holiday season. The most exciting thing when you here is that the teamwork is the best that can work for you well.
One thing about the tour to this places that it usually takes about one hour to ensure that you complete the journey to this place. One of the most exciting thing that you will observe during your tour here is that you will have that chance to walk through the street of this town following the Lombard Street.
The street is one of the most popular, and it’s a lot of activity that does happen on this street. The other beautiful thing concerning this place and the tour here is that you have that chance together with your team to visit one of the beautiful beach called the Northern Beaches.
One of the most important thing when coming to his place is that you do not need to stress yourself coming with your equipment that usually required during the bike riding. The company that has offered to rent them has all the items that you might in your trip to this place. The small group is fundamental to maintain it in the journey.
This 4-hour rental package is the perfect way to explore San Diego in style. Head to La Jolla and pick up your electric bike (which comes complete with a helmet, lock, maps, water bottle, healthy snacks, and jacket, if needed). Both morning and afternoon departure times are available for those looking to explore the city.
If you have a route of your own in mind, you'll have complete flexibility when it comes to exploring. From the peak of Mt. Soledad to the Cabrillo National Monument, from La Jolla to Balboa Park, your destination is up to you. However, as part of the rental package, you also can take advantage of several customized routes: simply provide a Gmail address when making your booking, and you'll be given access to a range of recommended maps.
No matter where you go in the city, electric bikes make cruising up and down hills a breeze. It's recommended that all participants have experience riding bikes; if anyone in the group is deemed to be unsafe on a bike, they will not be able to participate. Flat, comfortable shoes and layers are recommended, as is a camera, to capture the city's incredible views.
Pickup & Return:
San Diego Fly Rides.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9:30am or 12pm
- Cold bottled water
- Use of performance electric bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Printed and digital maps for self guided tour
- Handlebar bag for personal items
- Lockers at the shop for storage during rental
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Available for an additional charge. Select hotels only.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended (no flip-flops)
- Please let us know if anyone in your group is 5'2' (158 cm) or under for bike sizing
- Minimum age is 8 to ride their own bike- younger kids can ride in a trailer or child seat
- Burley Bee trailer available for younger kids- just purchase one ticket for the trailer and up to two kids can ride in it- please note in the special requests section
- Thule Yepp Maxi child seats are available for a $35 rental fee- request in the special requests section
- Signed liability waiver, credit card authorization, and identification required upon check-in